Garrett's TACTICAL HAND-HELD METAL DETECTOR (THD)
The TACTICAL HAND-HELD METAL DETECTOR (THD) -
the most rugged, compact metal detector on the market
The TACTICAL HAND-HELD METAL DETECTOR (THD)
is the most rugged, compact metal detector on the market,
and features a silent vibrating alarm indicator.
The THD is the perfect metal detector providing ultra-sensitive response to metal objects. For all law enforcement operations. It is also particularly effective for use in schools, bars and clubs, and for corporate security.
Built-in flashlight is ideal for law enforcement and night operations. Highly-sensitive - Powerful 4” length, 360° detection area.
• Accurate detection of all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless-steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects. Does not require adjustments.
• Bright LED flashlight for low light and night operations. Useful for
scanning IDs and for searching pockets, handbags.
• Silent vibrating with Red LED alarm indicator.
• Sealed water-resistant construction. Meets IEC 529 IP66 standards
• High impact case with molded rubber, weatherproof grip. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II.
• Easy ON / OFF battery cover. 9V battery (included) operation.
• Ballistic weave holster (included): mounts easily on belt or in car.
• Optional rechargeable battery kit.
We will replace any defective items without charge. There is a 20% restocking fee for the return on non-defective items.
You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #) to return any merchandise. Please email us at email@example.com with a description of the item, the date purchased, and a short description of the problem. We will email back the RMA # you must use. The RMA # must be written on the outside of the box. There must also be a note in the box explaining the problem with the item along with your return address. Returns received without a note will result in a longer processing time.
RETURNS THAT DO NOT HAVE RMA #’S ON THE LABEL WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO SENDER.
Return package address format:
Prepare Now TV
RMA #: _________________
1867 Caravan Trail #105
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Once a return is received we will determine whether or not it is defective and then process the customer’s request. Returns for defective items will be sent back to you at no charge.
If product is NOT defective, a choice of in-house credit or reshipment of item back to you will be given. (We do not pay postage for the return of non-defective items, which may arrive COD - postage due)