Taser Pulse Subcompact
The TASER Pulse is a high-tech, subcompact weapon with an intuitive concealed carry design that packs the same knock-down punch used by law enforcement around the world.
The TASER Pulse. It is a high-tech, subcompact weapon with an intuitive concealed carry design that packs the same knock-down punch used by law enforcement around the world. With the TASER Pulse you can reach an attacker from up to 15 feet away, immobilize them for 30 seconds giving you time to make a Safe Escape.
• Subcompact design with intuitive user interface: The small size and pistol shape provides a familiar discreet carry capability
• Shaved safeties and angled iron sights: For a comfortable conceal carry and prevention of snagging when withdrawing or re-holstering device
• Advanced target acquisition: LASER assisted targeting, color contrasting iron sights, and powerful LED flashlight to help identify friend or foe
• User replaceable battery: Battery lasts for approximately 50 30-second firings and it features an illuminated battery status indicator light
•Tactile trigger and safety
• 15-foot safety range with back-up stun gun: Immobilize attackers at a safe distance
• Safe Escape Product Replacement Program: If the TASER Pulse is used for self-defense and it is left at the scene, TASER will replace the device free of charge
What's in the Package
•Replaceable lithium battery
•2 live cartridges
•Protective soft cover
•Quick start guide
•Weight: 0.5lbs (227g)
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase. Not Available for sale in New York, New Jersey, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Washington D.C., Massachusetts
We will replace any defective items without charge. There is a 20% restocking fee for the return on non-defective items.
You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #) to return any merchandise. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the item, the date purchased, and a short description of the problem. We will email back the RMA # you must use. The RMA # must be written on the outside of the box. There must also be a note in the box explaining the problem with the item along with your return address. Returns received without a note will result in a longer processing time.
RETURNS THAT DO NOT HAVE RMA #’S ON THE LABEL WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO SENDER.
Return package address format:
Prepare Now TV
RMA #: _________________
1867 Caravan Trail #105
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Once a return is received we will determine whether or not it is defective and then process the customer’s request. Returns for defective items will be sent back to you at no charge.
If product is NOT defective, a choice of in-house credit or reshipment of item back to you will be given. (We do not pay postage for the return of non-defective items, which may arrive COD - postage due)