Aqua Block Portable Water Filtration System
- PORTABLE WATER FILTER SYSTEM INCLUDES: 1 AquaBlock Container, 1 Flo Water Purification Filter 1 hand pump, 1 spigot, tubing, weighs 2.5 lbs. Easy to transport - provides purified water outdoors or in an emergency.
- SAFE WATER FAST: The AquaBlock Water Purification System delivers safe, potable drinking water – filters a half gallon per minute. Each filter purifies up to 700 gallons, using simple air pressurized filtration system.
- SUPER EFFECTIVE WATER PURIFIER: High-performance filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium. REMOVES 99.99% VIRUS.
- READY FOR ANY EMERGENCY: Drink your swimming pool water - filters up to 500 Gallons of residential pool water in an emergency. Provides survival water storage in care of hurricanes, fires, earthquakes. Supplies healthier water every day, removing toxins, chemicals, and heavy metals from tap water.
- PORTABLE WATER FILTER SYSTEM INCLUDES: 1 AquaBrick Container, 1 DuraFlo Water Purification Filter 1 hand pump, 1 spigot, tubing, weighs 2.5 lbs. Easy to transport - provides purified water outdoors or in an emergency.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are unsatisfied with the product you purchased, you may return or exchange it within 30 days of your purchase date.
Please look over and or test all products upon receipt. If you would like to return an unused product for a refund within 30 days of purchase, a 15% restocking fee will be applied. A 35% restocking fee will be applied to used products that are returned within 30 days. Shipping costs will only be refunded if the return is a result of our error. If you return an order that originally received free shipping, the initial shipping expense will be deducted from the credit to your account.
You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #) to return any merchandise. Please email us at email@example.com with a description of the item, the date purchased, and a short description of the problem. We will email back the RMA # and the return address you must use. The RMA # must be written on the outside of the box. There must also be a note in the box explaining the problem with the item along with your return address. Returns received without a note will result in a longer processing time.